Lost all content on my website

Before the website was redesigned I had a hosted website here and a domain with GoDaddy. After the website was redone all my content was gone. Is there anyway to get it back?

What is your website address and what does your control panel suggest?

My website was deadpool.micrlink.net and when I would goto the website it would redirect me to error404.000webhost.com. And when I logged into 000webhost it would guide me through setting up my account and making my first website.

Have you tried the above link to the old panel?

I got there and it says that it was suspended for using more than 20% CPU usage. Is there any way I can access the files.

I don’t think so :frowning:
You could try Hosting24.com the premium option and ask on the live chat if anyway of getting your files back.
Not sure this would be the right way to go about it though.

Hi,
I also got the same issue, I had two web sites before the new UI, both of them not exist in the new UI.

One site is using 22web.org domain, and the website is alive (but i don’t have access to the sources)

One site is using freeiz.com domain, the web site not available and i cannot access to the sources.

Anyone knows how can I restore my websites ?

@elic have you tried login via the link given by infinity in the 1st comment…? And if yes…post the screenshot of what it says!!!

22web.org is not owned by 000webhost.

Thanks @akhilkumar332, I don’t why the old url didn’t work for me before, but it works now.
When I logged in to the old version, the status of my domains are “Cancelled for Inactivity”, does it mean all data unavailable ?

Sorry, my mistake, the other domain was site88.net . And I can see ‘Cancelled for Inactivity’ status for this domin in the old panel.

If it says that then it is true then you’ll need to reupload your site if you have it else remake it sorry.

Or you can take the premium route and submit a support ticket and they’ll have a look back to see if any data exists and migrate it possibly if it does.